Major Malfunction!

If you come upon a post and wonder why there's a weird black box with an exclamation mark in it, you may want to read this post to find out what has gone wrong. Still trying to figure out how to fix it all, without having to do each post manually. Until then, the black boxes remain. I thank you for your understanding. If you know someone that can help me, PLEASE send them my way!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Haven't Forgotten

I know it seems like I go a long time between posts here. But this next dare isn't easy to figure out! So I'm thinking I may have to skip it and come back to it or something. In the mean time, I just wanted to let you know that I'm still here and will be back with an update soon.

OH! And I think Kyle found my Love Dare book! I want to ring his neck!

We have a computer armoir and in the cabinets above the computer, I stashed all my books. Well, Kyle decided to stash a binder thing in there and when I opened the cabinet the other day, I noticed that the book wasn't tucked into the other books like I had left it. I have it so that the spine faces the back wall of the armoir and it still was, but it was sticking out from the other books. Grrrr!!! SO, I'm not going to say anything to him about it because I still want to pretend that he doesn't know about it. BUT at the same time, I think it may have done something in his mind because he's acting a bit differently. Hmmmm.......this'll be interesting.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to know that you havent given up on the Love Dare. I always check to see if you've updated. =)

    I hope that he hasnt found it, but if he has, its got to make an impression on his heart, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I don't think ringing Kyle's neck would fit with what you are learning in the book;0P

    Plus, I don't know about your husband, but mine wouldn't think twice about a book like that. It would be much harder to actually get him to open it and look inside than not.

    Looking forward to what's next:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So curious to know if he saw it...keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete