Major Malfunction!

If you come upon a post and wonder why there's a weird black box with an exclamation mark in it, you may want to read this post to find out what has gone wrong. Still trying to figure out how to fix it all, without having to do each post manually. Until then, the black boxes remain. I thank you for your understanding. If you know someone that can help me, PLEASE send them my way!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 9: Love Makes Good Impressions

The Dare:

Think of a specific way you'd like to greet your spouse today. Do it with a smile and with enthusiasm. Then determine to change your greeting to reflect your love for them.


The Questions:


When and where did you choose to do your special greeting? How will you change your greeting from this point on?


My Thoughts:


Once again, I've taken forever to complete this dare. Apparently one of my friends, and loyal readers, thinks I'm not updating this as often as she would like, in her words. LOL

So, I'm updating it now.

I think I'm kind of cheating on this one cuz I didn't run up to him and hang on him or anything like that. It's just not in me to do that or make it a regular thing. I've just greeted him with a smile and a kiss. I've also been giving him lots more attention and covering him in kisses and insisting on hugs. We kiss multiple times a day but the hugs, not so much. I love hugs so I've made sure to get more of those in.

I've noticed that our house is calmer. Not that it was uptight or anything before, but I'm having more positive reactions to things and / or situations and therefore, I think he is as well.

3 comments:

  1. I have noticed the calmer in the house thing as well! I have an illness and I have noticed that by me doing this dare he is actually having a better attitude, it is amazing how that works

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadnt read your blog in awhile, so I was glad to hear that you are making progress. keep updating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad things are calmer for you. You are really making a great effort here, and it is rubbing off on Kyle!

    ReplyDelete