Major Malfunction!

If you come upon a post and wonder why there's a weird black box with an exclamation mark in it, you may want to read this post to find out what has gone wrong. Still trying to figure out how to fix it all, without having to do each post manually. Until then, the black boxes remain. I thank you for your understanding. If you know someone that can help me, PLEASE send them my way!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

This One Has Been Hard For Me


This Day 5 Dare. I haven't done it yet. I'm supposed to ask Kyle which 3 things cause him to be uncomfortable or irritated with me.

First of all, this is a question that is so unusual for us that he would look at me like I've got 4 heads. Second of all, I haven't been able to find the "right" time to ask him. He's been working late, don't want to ask him when he gets home. He's busy in general, don't want to ask him when he doesn't even hear the question. He's irritable, definitely not a good time to ask him. I just can't find the "right" time. THAT is irritating ME!

Then, the past couple days I have not been feeling well. Kyle has not been wanting to spend time with me, except to jump in the sack, which I don't want to do (and haven't done, which is probably part of the reason why he's being a butthead). UGHHHH!! I'm really frustrated right now. And a bit hurt. I would love to just cuddle with him, but that NEVER happens.

Today I didn't wake up until 1pm. TOTALLY unusual for me, but I took some cough syrup with codeine last night and it totally knocked me out. So I got up at one and right away started getting ready to leave since it was my nephews joint birthday party today. At 1:30 Kyle asks me if I want to "do it". No. Can't you see I'm trying to get ready to leave? So I don't see him all day since he refused to go to the party.

After the party, my sister and her husband and kids, my cousin and her daughter and my sisters Mother-in-law go out to eat. I called Kyle before we left the restaurant and asked him if he wanted me to bring him home some dinner. Nice, right? So I get home, all is fine and dandy. He's watching tv and I come in to get on the computer. Just a few minutes ago, I go to give him a kiss and he's like a dead fish. Why can't he just frickin' give me a damn kiss?

F-R-U-S-T-R-A-T-E-D

2 comments:

  1. Ugh...I understand how you are feeling frustrated. I think you're really brave in even trying to find time to do this dare. It would be a hard one for me. I mean, I know what irritates Bill...but I don't think I'd want to listen to him tell me three things all at once! I'll pray that you can find the time to do it so that you can tell us how it goes for you so others (myself) can have some courage when we get to this one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry this happened. I admit this one was hard on me as well. I did ask my husband and I tried to go in with an open heart and to not get upset or hurt but in all honestly when he mentioned the three things it kind of stung a little. They weren't even bad things just little ones but it still hurt. I was surprised when he turned around and asked me 3 things about him, which I was not expecting so i finally found the right time to tell him a couple of things that needed to be said. i have to say it was awkward but in the long run I think it will help. Good luck

    ReplyDelete